Monday, January 11, 2016

Anything But A Card @ The Bug Blog

Happy New Year!

Been a bit since I've been here between the Holidays, my father in law having knee replacement surgery, lots of traveling to see family, New Years, cleaning up after the holidays and going back to work after three weeks off/working from home, it's taking a bit to get into the 'swing' of things if you will in the new year.

I think we're STILL putting holiday china away in it's storage containers!  

Today is an Anything But a Card Monday, so I thought I'd share with you how perfectly a Bugaboo Stamps digi works outside of your standard card.

For Thanksgiving, we had a pot luck at work.  Everyone signed up, brought a dish - it was a pretty big pot luck (about 80 people participated)....The biggest I think I've been part of.

Well, we needed to make sure we didn't have 80 pies or 80 different green bean casseroles.

So, this super cute Autumn Owl, was a perfect fit for our Sign Up sheet!
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Autumn Owl
Created digitally, colored via GIMP, printed on 11x17 sheet of paper

Visit The Bug Blog today and see what other outside the box kind of things we're doing that include The Bugaboo Stamps!

Thanks so much for stoppin' by today - be sure to check back on Saturday - 
Hugs & Happy Days!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min