Sunday, January 31, 2016

Stella Says Sketch @ The Bug Blog!

Happy Sunday & Happy Stella Says Sketch day!
There's a new sketch over at The Bug Blog and you have the next two weeks to play along!  
This weeks Stella Sketch had me working a bit outside my usual creative zone.  Sketch wise and color wise as I hardly EVER use the color yellow!!!

We had a new neighbor move in next door last week and to welcome her to the neighborhood, this sketch was the perfect, Housewarming card!
Image- Bugaboo Stamps - Houses
Papers - Miscellaneous from my scrappy bin (and I hardly EVER use Yellow....)
Extra STUFF - Dimensaionals, Paper Smooches Sentiment Stamp, Stazon Jet Black Ink & Ribbon

Be sure to pop over to The Bug Blog and check out the sketch and join the sketchy fun!
You could win, 10, 7 or 4 Bugaboo Digis of your choice, just for playing along!

Hugs & Happy Days!

2 comments:

  1. Love this! The yellow polka dot really makes the image pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! Love the house!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min