Thursday, July 28, 2016

Oldie at The Bug!

It's another Oldie But Goodie Thursday at The Bug Blog and we're dusting off some of our favorites to share!

I've been wanting to use this image for one of Livy's Special Notes and I was FINALLY able to!  :)
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Bear Hugs
Papers - Cardstock fro my stash (flower paper is actually a note card I found at Michaels)
Tools - Nesties & Cuttlebug
Extra STUFF - Prima flower (from AGES ago!), Pearls, Doodling, Dimensaionals, Dew Drop Red Ink & a Miscellaneous sentiment stamp.

You can check out this stamp and all kinds of other Bugaboo Favorites (Old & New) by visiting The Bugaboo Stamps Store!

Thanks so much for visiting today!
Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min