Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Humor Me Wednesday

Happy Hump Day!

Today is Humor me Wednesday over at The Bug Blog!  
SO, today I'm celebrating GIRL POWER!!

Today is International day of the GIRL!

I whipped up this little ditty using this adorable Bugaboo Brat Bugaboo Stamps Digi for Livy's Special note box.

GIRL POWER!!!
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Bugaboo Brat 
Papers - Miscellaneous from my scrappy bin - print; PTI Cardstock
Tools - EK Success border punch
Extra STUFF - Computer Generated sentiment, Doodling, Dimensionals, Prisma Flowers & Heart Brads from my stash

Be sure to visit The Bug Blog and see what other Humorous holidays and interesting dates are being celebrated today!  

Hugs & Happy Days!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min